LOPES LIMITED – NORTHERN DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP
We are proudly rooted in Northern Ontario and strongly believe in the advantages of operating our business in the North.
Our team is comprised of skilled tradespeople and professionals who share a common passion for innovation and quality to continue fortifying and developing Northern Ontario economy and talent.
It is for this reason, that Lopes scholarship is an initiative in support of students with academic achievement who are community minded and looking to make a positive impact in Northern Ontario.
All applications and correspondence should be sent via email email@example.com.
All applications and supporting documents must be received no later than June 30, 2019.
No applications will be accepted after the deadline regardless of the postmark date. Please do not send applications by fax, as they will not be considered.
LOPES LIMITED – NORTHERN DEVELOPMENT SCHOLARSHIP recipients for scholar year 2018-2019 will be announced on our website on July 30, 2019.
VALUE: $1500 per year
NUMBER OF AWARDS: 2 Annual Recipients
RENEWALS: Previous years recipients are eligible to apply for renewal of scholarship, to a maximum of 4 terms and based on academic standing.
- Student must reside or plans to study in Northern Ontario
- 1st Time applicants – Planning to attend post-secondary education in an institution in Northern Ontario in 2019 after finishing high-school education.
- Renewal application: continue post-secondary education within the same program and institution in Northern Ontario.
- Academic excellence (minimum 75 average (C))
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Complete application form [PDF].
- Write required 500-word essay – Topic
“Imagine you have been hired at Lopes to enhance our marketing strategy, what plan and tools would you use to promote our Company?”
- Official transcript of your academic record from 2018-2019 academic year (2017-2018 required if you took a sabbatical in 2018-2019)
- Copy of applicant’s resume
- If away from school for 1 year- 250-word essay about what did you do during this time.